Real Time Decisions
Fully Embedded Payment
All Decline Types
Better Customer Outcomes
Over $500Bn is lost per year due to declines
Digital commerce drives over $4.5 trillion dollars in sales, but 5-30% of transactions are declined online. Worse, a declined transaction can lead to over 80% of customers leaving the website altogether.
Less than 15% of declines represent actual fraud. The remaining 85% of declines could be successful sales and should be opportunities to retain a lost customer.
100's of Declines Codes x Merchant Actions x Issuer Action x Acquirer Action =
Billions of potential combinations to approve or decline a payment transaction.
Existing solutions are complex and limited in scope
The complexity of rules across merchants, issuers, and processors means there are billions of potential combinations to approve or decline a payment transaction.
Best in class merchants will use a mix of strategies including payment orchestration, 3DS, Tokenization, and Chargeback & Fraud detection services to improve their acceptance rate. The gains are however limited. With FlexCharge, merchants can maximize the acceptance rate across all payment types.
FlexCharge covers all decline codes
FlexCharge’s deep history in machine learning and advanced credit score modeling allows it to incorporate a wider set of information to make effective real time decisions across all error codes. This includes solving the two biggest decline code reasons: Insufficient Funds and Do Not Honor often representing c. 60% of declines.
At FlexCharge we take care of all reasons of payment decline
Fraud detection companies address only a smaller portion of declines
We are passionate about positive customer outcomes
At FlexCharge we believe that the majority of declines can be cured in a fully embedded, frictionless, and fast customer experience. The customer should get the product they want, paying the way they want, within the credit lines they already have, and at no additional cost to them.